Thursday, April 5, 2012

Reading, lottery winners, and cost of college

Hello Internet people! I hope everyone is having a good week so far and a better weekend coming up. Today’s post goes into my love for my Kindle Fire and my reading exploits so far. I get into some NFL news and the status on one of the Mega Millions lottery winners. One other topic I get into is the state of college education expenses. Click the link below the picture of my guard cat to view the video. Some people like to use pics of hot guys and girls to get people to link over, I use whatever comes to mind that day. I hope you enjoy the video and feel free to like and subscribe to the channel. There may be additional videos I post during the week that will not be listed on the Views website and I wouldn’t want anyone to miss anything! Please feel free to leave comments as well because I would love to hear what you think on some of the topics today.

                                                          The Views for April 5, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment