Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The new game addiction..

     For some of you, the game I'm about to mention is nothing new. Matter of fact, I may even have a game going with you tight now. Oh, and its probably your turn. The new addiction I'm on now is Words with Friends. I've been playing the game for some time now and actually walked away from it. But have just been ropes back in recently.

     For those that don't know about the game, it is your basic make a word game. You have seven tiles with letters and you make the best word you can to score points. Now the reason I'm back into it is from family visiting from Florida. They just started getting into it and have brought some new life into it. So now I have about seven games going right now.

     If you have the game and want to have yet another friend to play words with, go ahead and add me. Look for oldskoolstyle and I will be willing to give it a go. What's the worse that can happen, I lose. I'm looking forward to some challenges!!

No comments:

Post a Comment