Monday, May 23, 2011

This weeks releases for your viewing and gaming pleasure.

This week brings us some new games for us players, a few dvd's, and a couple of anticipated movies. Let's start out with the video games.

This week brings a slew of games for all platforms. Not all are blockbuster's but a few most of us will atleast add to our game rental lists. Kung Fu Panda 2 will be out on all platforms. Little cross merchandising to tie in with the movie release. NASCAR the game 2011, DiRT 3, Dead or Alive: Dimensions, Duke Nuke Trilogy: Critical mass, Emily the Strange: Strangerous, and Paws & Claws: Pampered Pets. NASCAR and DiRT 3 will probably get most of the press. Both are excellent racing games with bigger budgets to market with.

DVD releases this week are pretty thin. I am Number Four and Gnomeo & Juliet will be hitting store shelves for Tune in Tuesday. Gnomeo looked like a good movie to do on family viewing night if you have one at your home. I know my youngest is looking forward to it.

The big screen get the anticipated and much publicized release of Kung Fu Panda 2 and the Hangover 2. My prediction is Panda will do well this upcoming weekend. It should be the number one movie but I myself will be spending my cash on the Hangover. How can you not go see this one? If you watched the first movie you want to see how much trouble these three best friends can get into. Not sure if the same plot is going to fair well with the masses but I enjoy a movie where I can turn off my brain and just enjoy the shennanigans.

That's all for entertainment this week. Whatever you choose to do, enjoy it to the fullest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment