Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday night antics

Well, its late Saturday night here and I am finally getting a chance to relax and enjoy a few adult beverages. After this week, its well deserved.

I have been consulting with a few people and will be looking to make some changes to the blog. One being moving to a dedicated hosting site. When it happens I will let all my trusted and dedicated readers know. Without you, there is no reason to move. The second is going to be changing the layout. Most people have been pretty happy with how it looks. I on the other hand am not so much. So keep an eye out for the new presentation. Once I make the move, that's when I will improve the website.

Once again I just want to thank you all for stopping in and reading the rants. It is each one of you that keep me writing and posting. My goal is to one day do this on a full time basis so keep the motivation coming!! I almost forgot, if you could click on the ads that will help me out with getting this over to a dedicated server. Who knows, you may even like the stuff your looking at! Thanks everyone and enjoy what is left of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment